How long have you been looking for a way to earn online? How many websites have you joined only to be disappointed again? Is it your fault or are you just joining the wrong programs? Are there legitimate ways to make money online? I am happy to inform you that YES there are, you just need to learn what to look for. Let’s start by being safe when looking to join a site. Below you can learn some steps to take while you are looking for legitimate sites.
- If a site has a Veri-Sign logo, TRUSTe, Trustwave or any sort of link stating that the website is verified click on the link and check to make sure that the site is legitimately verified before you go any further.
- Make sure you have good up to date anti-virus protection to determine whether a site is valid or not.
- If the URL in the address bar starts with HTTPS (instead of HTTP), the page is more secure.
- If a website makes offers that seem too good to be true. This can indicate a possible scam or the sale of illegal or pirated products.
- Never give out your credit card number as a verification of identity or for personal information.
- Do a LookWhoIs search to find out who owns the domain.
- Look for the green HTTPS and a lock in the URL of the website, the lock shows you that a site is verified and can be trusted.
Once you know a site is safe to join you may still have that big question unanswered, “Is this program going to make me money?” How can I tell if this is a good program and worth my time?
Now it’s time to do your homework, start researching the site by Googling it. Look for reviews and read several of them, don’t judge a site from one person’s opinion. If the majority of the reviews are in favor of that program then chances are it will be worth joining. Make sure to always read the site’s terms and conditions before joining, by joining a site you are agreeing and bound to those terms and conditions. Here are several other things to look for.
- Does the site have a way to contact support?
- Is the site clear in letting you know what it has to offer?
- Does the site have any customer testimony?
- Is it user-friendly?
I would like to give you some personal advice here that I had to learn the hard way and that is to stay away from MLM programs and anything that looks like a Pyramid Scheme. These types of programs are designed for the owner and his buddies best interest only, not yours.
Don’t become a site hopper! I see this happen way too often, people join a program and give up on it before they ever gave it a chance to work. Then they go and join another one and another. The internet is full of good legitimate programs that can earn you some income if you give them the time and dedication needed to be successful. So is it you or the program? Unfortunately, many times it’s the person that didn’t see it through and gave up on the system then they start yelling SCAM! Well, it wasn’t the programs fault at all. This is why I suggest reading several reviews.The problem is with people that do not realize that to make an honest living working online you will need to dedicate yourself to your business. What I mean by dedicating yourself is to focus on learning everything about the program, get to know it and understand how it works inside and out. Then take what you have learned and put it into action. You will now be on the correct path to success but don’t expect this to happen overnight, it takes time. This is just the beginning of your journey.
Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.
Before you go and join another program hoping to make some money, ask yourself a few questions.
- Do I have the time needed to do this?
- Is this something I am interested in?
- Can I dedicate myself to this program?
- Do I have support from others around me?
If you can honestly say yes to those questions then you are ready to begin, congratulations! You see the truth about earning money online is all about YOU! How well have YOU educated yourself to know a good program from a bad one? How much time are YOU going to put into this to make it work? There are hundreds of good legitimate money making programs out there, it’s all up to YOU to find them and make them work for YOU!
Great, now you know what to do and are ready to being the journey to making money online. If you are interested in learning about affiliate marketing let me save you some time. I have already done all the hard work for you and can honestly say that Wealthy Affiliates is legitimate, worth joining and offers you everything you need to start an online business of your very own.
I hope you enjoyed reading this information on earning money online. If you have any questions or have a suggestion then please leave a comment.
To your success,